It’s 2:30 AM in the morning, and your tiny infant just did what he usually does…wetting his pants! You go to grab a diaper and find that you are left with nothing. All those diapers… GONE!
Damn it! What to do now? Don’t worry. We are here to help you in this regard. Just grab a towel and come along as we will share two simple yet effective ways of making a diaper with it.
Diaper and Towel? Sounds new, yeah? Yep, if you know how to make a diaper out of a towel, you will be able to use it when your baby’s going to poo. So, even if you don’t have a diaper at that time, most likely you’re going to save yourself at least.
How to Make a Diaper Out of a Towel
There are many ways to turn a diaper into a towel. However, the Triangle Fold and the Jelly Roll Fold are two of the most famous and easy tricks out there. Let’s get to know about these methods one by one.
- First, take a towel and place it on a flat surface. The main thing is to form a triangle, and that’s why first you have to pick a corner of the towel and bring it to the other end. This process will form a triangle with three points on the left, right, and bottom.
- Place your baby on the towel in such a way that the bottom point of the cloth is in a bit longer state from your baby’s feet.
If you confused to purchase a baby towel I think this article helps you to find your desire baby towel check here.
- Now pick up the bottom point of the triangular-shaped towel and hold it up towards his stomach, between his legs and hold this point on the baby’s stomach with your hand.
- Then bring the left corner point to the center. Do the same thing with the right corner point. Now take a Snappi and carefully fasten them up. That’s it! You’re done with the triangle fold.
If you want to have a clear visual of the triangle fold, you might want to check out this video.
Jelly Roll Fold
- The jelly roll fold is a lot similar to the triangle fold. To make a jelly roll fold, first, take a towel and lay it on a flat surface. Then roll the bottom left corner to the center. Do the same with the bottom right corner. This will create a “V” shape.
- Now place your baby on the diaper the same way you did in the triangle fold making sure that the edges of the towel are rolled.
- It’s time for you to pick up the bottom-rolled edge of the towel and hold it up to your baby’s stomach. Use your hand to make sure that this part of the towel stays in the right place. After that, bring the left and right edges to the center and fasten them up with Snappi.
Phew! Good job! You’re now done with the Jelly Roll Fold. That wasn’t tough, was it? If you still find it hard, check this video out.
That was everything on how to make a diaper out of a towel. So, what are you waiting for? Go with any of the above methods and pass the night without any tension as your little infant will not cause any more trouble because of the diaper you made. But hey! Don’t forget to buy new diapers in the morning.